Savor the Irresistible: Jalapeno Roasted Potato Salad
Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of our BBQ Potato Salad, a delightful twist on a classic favorite. Crispy red potatoes, tossed with Revolution Barbecue Texas Beef BBQ Rub, create a symphony of smoky and savory notes. The creamy dressing, blending ranch, mayonnaise, and apple cider vinegar, further elevates the taste. With the optional touch of mild heat from jalapeno peppers, balanced by the richness of cheddar cheese and the savory goodness of bacon, each bite is an explosion of flavors and textures. Perfect for summer BBQs or family gatherings, this salad is a culinary adventure you won’t want to miss. Experience the magic of BBQ with every mouthful of our BBQ Potato Salad! Recipe by Glenn Connaughton. Read more about Glenn here.
Jalapeno Roasted Potato Salad
For the Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes washed, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Revolution Barbecue Texas Beef BBQ Rub
For the Salad
- ½ cup 120 g ranch dressing
- ½ cup 116 g mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 60 g apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Revolution Barbecue Texas Beef BBQ Rub
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 8 pieces bacon cooked, diced, reserving some for garnish
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers diced (optional seeds removed)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese finely grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, oil, and Revolution Barbecue Texas Beef BBQ Rub. Toss to coat completely.
- Place cubed potatoes onto the lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 45-60 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy, flipping after 30 minutes. After roasting, prepare the salad and allow the roasted potatoes to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add ranch dressing, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and pepper. Mix until creamy.
- Add onion, bacon, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese. Mix until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the warm potatoes, mixing until the potatoes are fully coated. Garnish with reserved crumbled bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.